Thursday, March 10, 2016

Terry Pratchett covers



I am a huge Terry Pratchett fan. I have been for years. I remember reading his books in high school, laughing out loud, startling other people. I was super happy and proud when I was asked to do a series of book cover illustrations to his novels for German market. I started with the "Science of the Discworld" series, followed by the original Discworld series. Here they are:


Light Fantastic



Terry  Pratchett Light FantasticTerry Pratchett Light Fantastic

Color of Magic


Terry Pratchett Color of MagicTerry Pratchett Color of Magic

Equal Rites


Terry Pratchett Equal RitesTerry Pratchett Equal Rites

Mort


Terry Pratchett MortTerry Pratchett Mort

Sourcery


Terry Pratchett SourceryTerry Pratchett Sourcery

Weird Sisters


Terry Pratchett Weird SistersTerry Pratchett Weird Sisters


Piramids


Terry Pratchett PiramidsTerry Pratchett Piramids


Guards, Guards



Terry Pratchett Guards GuardsTerry Pratchett Guards Guards


Eric



Terry Pratchett EricTerry Pratchett Eric




cover illustations by Katarzyna Oleska, cover design by Guter Punkt


1 comment:

  1. I too am a great Pratchett fan and I love your illustrations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete